3 ways to get involved!
What do I have to do to be a Youth Food Network Member?
Fill out the form below and you're set! Your information will be kept confidential within CRFAIR. You will be invited to volunteer and participate in workshops, gatherings, and teams around food, though all events are only an invitation.
What do I get being a Youth Food Network Member?
- Immediate invitation to all of our big events (Annual Youth Food Conference, Youth Food Network meetings). Most events low cost or free!
- Monthly invitation to our workshops around the CRD.
- Invitation to other CRFAIR events and our hand picked community events through google calendar.
- Access to connection making opportunities with like minded youth in the CRD.
Am I eligible to be a Youth Food Network Member?
Youth Food members are...
- Between the ages of 14-24
- Residing in the CRD
Youth Food Network Member Sign Up Form
Why Youth Food Network Member?
By creating the network, and asking youth to sign up for member status, we can evaluate how far our efforts are reaching, and who they are reaching. We know that many youth are engaged in their food systems already! Wether you are an experienced gardener, are employed/volunteer for a food oriented Non Profit, like to cook, like to go for nature walks, or even enjoy eating (!) you would benefit from being a Youth Food Member.
Join the Arts Team
We brand the network, collaborate on community food art projects, photograph events, and so much more.
Join the Action TEam
We are the official advisory for the Youth Food Network, we are passionate about leadership!