If you haven't yet tasted the wonderful singing bowl granola on many of the local shelves, you gotta'. You might see it at markets in the summer months, or in its 100% recyclable packaging all year round. Many stores and cafés are carrying it, and many people are singing to the hills about its quality and taste.
But we aren't here just to rave about this grassroots company, we're here to send along the news-- Singing Bowl Granola is expanding its team! They are looking for someone that is between the age of 18-29, returning to school, and who wants a 35 hour/week job making granola!
Below you'll find all the details on the job description, be sure to apply as soon as possible to email@example.com!
Best of luck ;)
Singing Bowl Granola Kitchen Assistant
- 18 to 29 years of age
- Not a full-time student, enrolled in high school or returning to school
- Resident of BC (living in BC as a Canadian, a permanent resident or a protected person) and legally entitled to work in Canada
- Not currently receiving or eligible for Employment Insurance
- Has not received Employment Insurance in the past 36 months or 60 months for a parental claim
- Not a participant in another Canada Job Fund program
- Must have Food Safe 1
- You will be involved in the day-to-day running of a small commercial kitchen. Some of the tasks you will be required to do are:
- Production and packaging of all Singing Bowl Granola products
- Washing kitchen equipment
- Assembling orders for delivery
- General cleaning
- This position is guaranteed 30 hours/week for the first twelve weeks. The schedule will be reviewed after this period.
- Your hours will be 10:00am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday, with 30 minutes unpaid break for lunch.
- The wage for this position is $11.50/hour and you will be paid on the 15th and 30th of each month less required deductions.
Singing Bowl Granola is about to expand and we are looking for someone to join our small team in mid-January, 2018. We are a local granola company with a strong commitment to protecting our environment and contributing to our community. Our work environment, a centrally located commercial kitchen, is cheerful and friendly.
We produce 6 lines of high-end granola and 4 lines of organic instant porridge, as well as granola bars and other snacks. Having been in business for over six years, we pride ourselves on being able to guarantee our customers consistently excellent product.
The successful applicant will, above all, have excellent hygiene. You will have a good understanding of Food Safe rules. You will be able to follow instructions and be a fast learner. You will have an eye for detail, being able to detect when the product is not perfect, or if the ingredients or equipment are defective. You take pride in your work and are able to maintain a tidy workspace. You are responsible, reliable, and honest. You are able to stick to a schedule, and you are fit and healthy. You are able to lift 50 pounds.
If you think that you are a good candidate for the position of kitchen assistant, and would like to join our team, please send your résumé to Jessica Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org